Rediscovering Domesticity

has been moved to new address

http://www.rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Rediscovering Domesticity: Breastfeeding: My First Freezer Stash!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Breastfeeding: My First Freezer Stash!

I have always dreamed of having a freezer stash of milk.  With Buggy, things were so rocky that I was never able to pump extra.  This time, it seems that things are different! 

I have been giving Buggy about 3oz each day in a sippy.  I currently have 3 two-ounce bottles in the fridge. 

I also have 3 two-ounce bags FROZEN!

I will admit that I cried tears of joy as I took the photo.  It means a lot to me to have milk stored.  It has already come in handy too.  Yesterday, Hubby took me to the ER at 4am for dehydration.  I was able to leave baby at home with my mom and not worry.  She had plenty of milk for him for the 4 hours I was gone without needing to use formula (I'm not anti-formula - we used it with Buggy - I just want to have the supply to provide  for my boys myself if possible).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Set Apart Living Mama said...

Congrats!!! That is great!!! :) I can't wait till I can get a good stash too!!!! :)

http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

May 23, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home