Rediscovering Domesticity

has been moved to new address

http://www.rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Rediscovering Domesticity: When Life Hands You Lemons

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When Life Hands You Lemons

I just received word from an old friend that she chose ME for the When Life Hands You Lemons award!  What a blessing!  Thanks Amber!  Definitely check out her awesome and helpful blog at Beyond Postpartum.



The rules for this award are simple:
I am to thank the giver of the award and link to their blog (see above).   I am supposed to share 5 things about myself.  And I am supposed to link to 5 new blogging recipients of my choosing and notify them.

Here goes….
1. I was once in a rock/ska band back in college.  We were a Christian band that traveled around the US doing concerts and youth functions.  It was tons of fun!  I sang and played French horn.  I once dressed as Rainbow Brite.  It wasn't pretty.
2. I took a semester of Japanese in high school.  It was great!  Had I not gotten mono, I would have finished out the year.  My name in the class was "Aya."
3.  I often feel like a little kid even though I am 32.  I am not even 5 feet tall, so that doesn't help at all.  I even got shamed at the mall when pregnant with Little Man.  Some little old ladies said, "Shame on you. Teenage pregnancy."
4.  I have owned 4 homes in the past 10 years.  We aren't going ANYWHERE anytime soon!
5. I was blessed to know two of my great grandmothers growing up and was very close with them and all of my grandparents.

Here are a few of my fave bloggers right now:
Centsational Saver
Healthy Heritage
Stewardship Diaries
Lifestyle Logic
Caribou Castle

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home