Rediscovering Domesticity

has been moved to new address

http://www.rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Rediscovering Domesticity: Giveaway: Living With Less So Your Family Has More book

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Giveaway: Living With Less So Your Family Has More book

Living With Less So Your Family Has More

Update - Giveaway now closed.  Thanks for playing!  Click to see winners.

A little bit ago, I did a blog carnival post for Hearts at Home on my Penny Pinching Penguin blog.  What a fantastic organization Hearts at Home is! Check out the previous post with an overview of this new book and an interview with the authors, Jill and Mark Savage.

Well, Hearts at Home has graciously sent me a copy of this fantastic resource to give away to one lucky reader! Entering is simple! Giveaway is open to US residents only and will close at 8pm eastern time on Monday, April 12th. You may enter up to four times using the list below.

Enter:

Simply leave a comment on this post for each entry. Make sure each comment contains your email address so I can contact you should you win. I prefer to use the penguinelk at yahoo dot com method to list my email to limit spam from web crawlers.

* MANDATORY ENTRY - Visit Hearts at Home's website. Leave a comment with something you like about what they have to offer.
* Leave a comment telling me why you would like to win this book.
* Tweet about this giveaway, post on facebook, or blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link to your post.
* Become a follower of this blog.

I will choose a winner using random.org. I will contact the winner via email. Winner has 24 hours after contact to respond or I will choose a new winner.


If you want this book and don't win or don't want to wait, you can purchase it through amazon for just $9.35.

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

This book looks great. I looked through their other books, and I want them all! :) I've never heard of this site, so thank you for bringing it to my attention.

amandabroadway at homail dot com

April 8, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Jen @ Happy Little Homemaker said...

I kind of wish my SIL still lived in MN -- it looks like they have a great conference!

jensteed dot 08 at gmail dot com

April 9, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Wow, I love their site! It looks like they're really supportive of Christian Mommies and strive to give us the pick-me-up that we so desperately need!

sdakin105 at charter dot net

April 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I feel the Lord leading me to a less-is-more lifestyle....would love to have this book to help me get there! (sounds kind of ironic, doesn't it?....)

sdakin105 at charter dot net

April 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Maria and Michelle said...

Visited the site and would love to win this book, any of them really look great! Came here from UBP '10. Enjoy the party!

Michelle

April 9, 2010 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Set Apart Living Mama said...

I would like to have Real Moms Real Jessus because it examines key behaviors and decisions Jesus made during His life on earth,and brings those lessons right down to the days every mother knows!

glenda.a.silva@gmail.com

April 10, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Set Apart Living Mama said...

I'm a follower now!

glenda.a.silva@gmail.com

April 10, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Set Apart Living Mama said...

I't would really help me and mine at this time.

April 10, 2010 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that they have forums where you can go and talk to other moms and women about things going on in your life.

April 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm following on Google reader.

April 10, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Tricia said...

I'm so glad I found your site! I'm following on Google, too!

April 12, 2010 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger annaed_2 said...

I'd love to win this book b/c I'm always looking for ways to be more wise with our limited resources!
annaed_2 at yahoo do t com

April 16, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger annaed_2 said...

I stopped by their site and I like that they desire to help/encourage/empower Moms to be the best Moms they can, all the while keeping it Christ centered. Awesome!
annaed_2 at yahoo do t com

April 16, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I want to read this book because I have spent the last year learning to live on less so my family could have the life we always wanted.

April 18, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I love to spend my "me time" reading so all the books they have would be great for that!

April 18, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I really liked the books they had to offer especially The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized because I so need help in that department.

jackie at myperfectlittleworldblog dot com

April 18, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I'm a follower!

jackie at myperfectlittleworldblog dot com

April 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I would love to win this book because although I currently coupon, I'm always looking for more ways to save money.

jackie at myperfectlittleworldblog dot com

April 18, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home