Rediscovering Domesticity

has been moved to new address

http://www.rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Rediscovering Domesticity: Giveaway: Growing Grateful Kids Book

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Giveaway: Growing Grateful Kids Book

Growing Grateful Kids: Teaching Them to Appreciate an Extraordinary God in Ordinary Places (Hearts at Home Books) 
Update  - Giveaway now closed.  Thanks for playing!  Click to see who won!

A little bit ago, I did a blog carnival post for Hearts at Home.  What a fantastic organization!  Check out the previous post with an overview of this new book and an interview with the author, Suzie Larson.

Well, Hearts at Home has graciously sent me a copy of this fantastic resource to give away to one lucky reader!  Entering is simple!  Giveaway is open to US residents only and will close at 8pm eastern time on Monday, April 12th.  You may enter up to four times using the list below.

Enter:
Simply leave a comment on this post for each entry.  Make sure each comment contains your email address so I can contact you should you win.  I prefer to use the penguinelk at yahoo dot com method to list my email to limit spam from web crawlers.
  • MANDATORY ENTRY - Visit Hearts at Home's website.  Leave a comment with something you like about what they have to offer.
  • Leave a comment telling me why you would like to win this book.
  • Tweet about this giveaway, post on facebook, or blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link to your post.
  • Become a follower of this blog.
I will choose a winner using random.org.  I will contact the winner via email.  Winner has 24 hours after contact to respond or I will choose a new winner.

If you want this book and don't win or don't want to wait, you can purchase it through amazon for just $9.35.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Jen @ Happy Little Homemaker said...

it looks like they have great articles. I wish they had a subscribe option!

jensteed dot 08 at gmail dot com

April 9, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Marina@EBMR said...

Thanks for introducing me to Hearts at Home. I've bookmarked the site...its so important to learn how to be the best Mommy God wants us to be.Can't wait to read more!

April 9, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Marina@EBMR said...

Read your review and think the book is such an important aid especially with today's generation of kids feeling you need a whole bunch to have fun. I believe the key is to teaching them young and I hope my little ones always remember that as they grow

April 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Marina@EBMR said...

I follow your blog

April 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger @Dayngr said...

I'd love to win this book. I'm working hard to teach my children good morals and values. I also am a new follower.

April 10, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Rachel C said...

Looks like there's a lot of other neat books to browse through on their site. Thanks for introducing me to a great resource!
rach62803@yahoo.com

April 12, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Rachel C said...

I'd like to win this book b/c my kids are young and I feel like I have time to mold them into the type of people I would like them to be - the problem is I don't always know how!
rach62803@yahoo.com

April 12, 2010 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I love Hearts at Home, what a great resource for Christian moms. I am happy to have a place to daily scripture and resources to help me become a better mom.

jamiedelight@gmail.com

April 13, 2010 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

They have so many books that I'd love to read (including this one!) Reading is my "me time" so I try to fill it with uplifting books.

April 18, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I'd love to read this book because I realized this past Christmas how difficult it is to teach kids not to have a "gimme gimme" mindset!

April 18, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I love the Hearts at Home site (and BTW Jen, you CAN subscribe to their newsletter!). They have wonderful Christ-centric articles. I've been to their conferences as well, and there's nothing NOT to like about the organization! :)

staceyscherer at comcast dot net

April 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I would love to read what Suzie Larson has to say on this topic, since I'm constantly trying to instill gratitute in my kids in this "gimmie gimmie gimmie" culture we live in! :)

April 18, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home