Rediscovering Domesticity

has been moved to new address

http://www.rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Rediscovering Domesticity: Another Award!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Award!

 I was  excited to receive a blog award  from All About the Savings!!  Thank you for thinking of me!




The rules for accepting this award:

1.Thank the person that gave you the award

2. Pass this award on to 13 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!

3. Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won

4. State 7 Things about yourself!

How fun!
Here are the seven things about me:

1. I am loving that my Hubby works so hard that I am able to stay home to raise our children even if finances are super-tight.

2. I am amazed daily at God's love for us.  I look at my son and can't imagine sacrificing him for others, yet God sacrificed His only Son for us - vile sinners who didn't deserve anything better than Hell.

3. My baby boy (in my belly) currently has the hiccups and seems to be part octopus.

4. I am thrilled that my son (Buggy) is finally sleeping well both at night and for naps!

5. I still cannot get used to the idea that we won't be moving next year or anytime soon - we are in our "Forever Home" after moving around a TON for 8 years.

6. I love my church.  I love my MOPS group.  I am having so much fun building a new network of friends.

7. I hope to start a beginner guitar class in our area in the near future.  I am a musician and am itching for more outlets!

Now here are the 13 blogs that I have chosen to give this award to - make sure you check them out!

  1.  Melissa's Bargain Blog
  2. Together We Save
  3. Growth Chart Moments
  4. The Centsational Saver
  5. Stewardship Diaries
  6. Lifestyle Logic
  7. "Deal"ightfully Frugal
  8. Adventures of a Somewhat Crunchy Mama
  9. Bargain is the New Black
  10. Golden's Bargain Blog
  11. Mama Loves to Save
  12. Sew Blessed by Children
  13. The Bargain Squad

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dealightfully Frugal said...

Thank-you so much for this award. It really made my day!

February 21, 2010 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thank you so much for the award! What a great honor! Erin www.mammalovestosave.blogspot.com

February 21, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Bargain is the New Black Gal said...

Thanks for the bloggy love :)! You rock!

February 21, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

AWWW!! Thank you so much!!! =)

February 27, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home