Rediscovering Domesticity

has been moved to new address

http://www.rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Rediscovering Domesticity: Works For Me Wednesday - Baby Wipes Containers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday - Baby Wipes Containers


I struggled for a long time with what to do with all these baby wipe containers.  I know that as a teacher, I LOVED these in my classroom.  I've been saving them and planning to donate them to local teachers.  I did donate a few to my mom who is a teacher.  I still had a bunch left over.

DUH!  I can still use these to organize in my home!

I have filled them with all sorts of things and used a Sharpie to write the contents on the outside.  So far, I have containers filled with:
  • Pens
  • Mini first aid kits (from a great sale at Target)
  • Socks (for Baby)
  • Shoes (also, for Baby - he likes to hide them around the house)
  • Bibs
Oh - the possibilities are endless!

Check out other Works for Me Wednesday posts over on WeAreTHATFamily.com for more great tips!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Niki Jolene said...

I like to use them to corral small toys like army guys and cars.

:)

October 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Isn't it funny that we used to know what we could re-purpose in our classrooms, but when it comes to our homes, it takes just a little extra thinking. Thanks for sharing this tip!

October 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh...I just read this...and I have used ours to hold crayons as well as grocery bags in the changing table (for those extra stinky diapers-for those that use disposables), and I used one to corral small items in the "junk drawer" in the kitchen. :)

July 18, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home