Rediscovering Domesticity

has been moved to new address

http://www.rediscoveringdomesticity.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Rediscovering Domesticity: Finer Things Friday - Walk at a Local Resort

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finer Things Friday - Walk at a Local Resort


Earlier this week, I was able to take Baby for a walk at a local resort.  Between the leaf mold smell, the vibrant colors, the gorgeous weather, and tine with Baby, this is certainly a Finer Thing!  Go to The Finer Things in Life to see other finer things!


 















Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nutmeg said...

Lovely! My husband and I LOVE the reds that just don't seem to be that common where we live. However, every time I see a tree that is turning red, I holler out to him so he can see it too. The bridge picture was beautiful as well!
Amy @ Raising Arrows
here from Finer Things

October 16, 2009 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger Audra Laney said...

What beautiful scenery! Oh and I'm loving your name; I'm an Audra as well. ;)

October 16, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Finer Things said...

Whoa! What a beautiful place!

My kiddos had a blast yesterday just walking to the post office and back. So many pretty leaves to collect and play with. :)

October 17, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Jean Stockdale said...

How beautiful and what a darling little one!! It is so true that we cannot make our children believe in Christ nor can we believe for them, but there is much we CAN do to make them hunger and thirst for righteousness.

I write and teach Bible study just for MOMS. We have one online currently on the book of Ephesians called High Stepping in Heavenly Places. Stop by if you ever have a free moment!! http://highsteppinginheavenlyplaces.wordpress.com/

That is the link. Hope you can click over and watch some of the DVDs or read the comments. HOpe it will encourage and inspire you in the fine art of Christian mothering. Blessings.

October 17, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home